" Century Fox Post"

'The Internet World Newspaper'
.
........
.
____________________

EDITOR'S DESK

Marilyn Monroe Almost Naked

Candice Swanpoel's Hot Body

Sizzling Celebrities!

First Indian To Bare For Playboy

Joanna Krupa's Sexy Car Wash

Crazy Fans Of Euro 2012

Pamela Anderson's Style Evolution

Top Detox Foods

'Rosie Huntington' Bra Mania

Meet The Sexy Kate Upton!

HOUSE OF THE WEEK

Monday 10 September 2012

'Greatest ever' Serena Wins U.S Open


Victoria Azarenka hailed Serena Williams as the greatest player of all time and vowed to learn from suffering a chastening 10th defeat in 11 meetings with the American veteran in the US Open final.
Williams captured a fourth title here yesterday to take her career majors total to 15 with a 6-2 2-6 7-5 victory, the first women's final to go the distance in 17 years.
"For me, she's the greatest player of all time. She has taken the game to the next level," said 23-year-old Azarenka, who was just 10 when Williams won her first US Open as a teenager in 1999.
"But I have to be positive because I feel like these kind of matches, every time I play Serena, it really pushes me to be better, to improve, to move forward. I have to be thankful to her for that."
Azarenka has only beaten Williams once -- in the 2009 Miami final -- with seven of her defeats coming in the majors.
Yesterday's match represented her fourth loss to Williams in 2012 alone.
"She makes me all the time make sure that I'm taking my game, my personality, my physical aspect to the next level," said Azarenka.
"Having few of the players like that in the women's tour is something priceless, something that you cannot take away. It's the people who like Maria (Sharapova), like Petra (Kvitova) those kind of girls, they always push me to be better.
"Today I was close. I'm going to have another opportunity to make something better. That's what I'm looking for.
Azarenka pointed to the Williams serve as being key in her ongoing struggles.
The American finished the US Open with 63 aces -- 26 more than second-best Sharapova -- after firing 102 at Wimbledon this year on her way to a fifth All England Club title.
"The serve is definitely the biggest asset. If you look at both our games, it's the biggest difference," said the Belarusian.
"And the mental, she never gives up. She's a great champion. She knows how to play. She's the toughest player mentally there is and she's got the power."
Azarenka's French coach Sam Sumyk believes the fiercely patriotic 23,000-crowd packed inside Arthur Ashe Stadium helped carry Williams through.
"The atmosphere was electric, you don't find that anywhere else. Perhaps that made a difference," Sumyk said.
"I am very proud of my player. I am usually critical but today I have no reason to be so tough. A tournament like this will make her better. Victoria is on the way to showing that she can be very strong."
EXPLORESports              Roger Federer              Clijsters              Serena Williams        Tomas Berdych                 Azarenka




Edited By Cen Fox Post Team

Hot Babes In Bikinis

"Foxy Megan"

Focus On Terrorism!

Who Won Round 2?

Students March In Madrid

'Today' Shows Staffers Split

Addicted To Exercise!