" Century Fox Post"

'The Internet World Newspaper'
.
........
.
____________________

EDITOR'S DESK

Marilyn Monroe Almost Naked

Candice Swanpoel's Hot Body

Sizzling Celebrities!

First Indian To Bare For Playboy

Joanna Krupa's Sexy Car Wash

Crazy Fans Of Euro 2012

Pamela Anderson's Style Evolution

Top Detox Foods

'Rosie Huntington' Bra Mania

Meet The Sexy Kate Upton!

HOUSE OF THE WEEK

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sexiest Woman Alive 'Mila Kunis' Poses Topless


Topless: Mila Kunis appears naked in Esquire magazine as she is named the sexiest woman alive
She appears on the November issue of Esquire as the sexiest woman alive.
But Mila Kunis is determined not to let the positive hype increase her ego.
The 29-year-old actress appears in a racy spread for the magazine, topless and covering her breasts with her hands, as she stares provocatively at the camera.

Topless: Mila Kunis appears naked in Esquire magazine as she is named the sexiest woman alive
Kunis appears with smoky eye make-up and tousled hair as a tree she stands under creates a shadow across her bare flesh.

She is clearly comfortable with her body but the brunette tries not to take being desired so seriously.
She told the men’s publication: ‘What I do and who I am are two different things. And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or who they are perceived to be. 
Provocative: The star seems to be wearing not underwear as she writhes around on a bed for the photo shoot
Provocative: The star seems to be wearing not underwear as she writhes around on a bed for the photo shoot

'But whatever it is, it is no longer who they are. So much of who you are in this industry is based on what that critic says, what that director says, what that actor says. People start believing all that, and they become what everybody else wants them to be. And I think that I’ve consciously separated my two lives.’


Mila – who is currently dating her former That ‘70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher - added that while she is lusted after on the job, she remains normal outside of the spotlight and attempts to forget about the fame.
‘I love what I do. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. But when I’m done with work, I’m done with work.

Tip toes: She progressively loses clothing throughout the shoot
Tip toes: She progressively loses clothing throughout the shoot

Stripping down: She dons leather trousers and can be seen in just her bra as a top in one of the images
Stripping down: She dons leather trousers and can be seen in just her bra as a top in one of the images

‘I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn’t make them proud.’
Sexiest woman: Kunis appears on the cover of Esquire magazine
Other photographs show the thespian getting progressively stripped down as she goes from wearing a black bra and leather trousers while sitting on a bed, to her briefs and finally just concealing her private parts with a thin white sheet.
She might be incredibly attractive, but the star likes to prove that she has brains as well as beauty.

She told the magazine about her following of political happenings: ‘I find it all to be incredibly entertaining. I went to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner with Wolf Blitzer. It’s weird: You get invited by people you don’t know–and I never wanna go again, because I had the most incredible experience. Ever. 

‘I watch CNN or MSNBC all day long, every day. So I meet with Wolf, and I was like, “Oh, my God. There’s Wolf Blitzer.” Like two drinks in, I just start talking. “So, about Ahmadinejad‘s nephew …” Wolf was surprised I followed politics.



EXPLORE: Celebrity       Pamela Anderson       Candice Swanpoel        Nathalia Soliani        Allure Nude Celebrities        Francisca Miguel         Leighton Meester        Malin Akerman      Anne Hathaway


Edited By Cen Fox Post Team

Hot Babes In Bikinis

"Foxy Megan"

Focus On Terrorism!

Who Won Round 2?

Students March In Madrid

'Today' Shows Staffers Split

Addicted To Exercise!